Monday, August 15, 2005

Asshole magnet

Well, I thought I liked the new guy that lives in the unit directly below us. That was until he stole our freakin' doormat!

I swear to God the building we live in is one big asshole magnet!

Here's what I'm thinking. We either:

A. Steal the doormat back;
B. Steal the doormat back, tape a $5 bill to his front door and leave a sticky note saying "Sorry you couldn't afford your own. Steal ours again and we break your hands."; or
C. Steal the doormat back and replace it with one that says this.

I’m just amazed he had the audacity to take it and then put it in front of his own door. Did he think we wouldn't notice?

WTF?!

1 comment:

tj said...

LOL, love the chicken poop. I can't believe that dude would steal your doormat and then put it by his door, that just doesn't make sense. If I were to steal something, I at least would have the common sense not to display it. I'll kick his ass, if you want.