Sunday, March 26, 2006

It's Sunday

Seems as though everything and nothing has been going on. Still pretty busy at work. Last week I finally had a chance to go over all the stuff I've been putting on the back burner and kinda freaked out when I saw how far behind and disorganized I'd become on a few things. I hate that. When someone comes to me and asks about something - where it is or what the status is - I feel like a failure if I don't have an immediate answer, or procure one within two minutes.

I'm a Virgo, and though I don't really believe in the horoscope stuff, I do have to say the characteristics of a Virgo are pretty right on for me.

Which reminds me, my acid reflux is kicking in again. It's been pretty quiet for the past year and a half, thankfully. Called the doctor on Friday to see if she'd phone in some Protonix for me but it hasn't been done yet. Shocking! Meanwhile my stomach will just sit here and rot. That's okay. I don't really need it anyway.

Last weekend The Man and I met up with a friend I've made on a curling forum and took a curling lesson! We had a blast! Curling is something you definitely need to be in shape to do, so it's another kick in the butt to keep me going to the gym on a regular basis because curling is something I want to continue doing.

Next weekend we're going to the World Men's Curling Championship in Lowell. Crossing my fingers we get to meet the U.S. Men - you know, the ones who won the bronze at the Olympics. That has me completely stoked!

Babs is doing well for the most part. She's been off the blood pressure med for 2 weeks now. This past Friday night I was a little concerned as she was breathing faster than normal, but it wasn't labored breathing. Kept our eyes on her and she was back to normal yesterday. I'm going to call the vet tomorrow and see what they have to say about it. She's still acting like her normal, crazy self so I know she feels okay.

Sorry this isn't a very compelling entry. Then again, not many of my entries are! Ha!

I'm wanting some french toast, so I'm off to make breakfast. Have a lovely day! :-)

No comments: