Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Where did the time go?

I've spent a mere 15 minutes checking out blogger.com (thank you FRED!) and am already much more impressed and pleased with it than I am with Diaryland. Now I can't wait for my D'land membership to expire.

On Saturday my boyfriend and I returned from a week at the beach. We go with many members of his family and aside from the occasional screaming child and one or two annoying family members, we typically have a great time. Right now we're still trying to figure out where last week went. One night we were all sitting in a circle on the beach, tiki torches ablaze, cold drinks a-plenty, listening to music, doing the hand jive and AC/DC impressions and next thing we know, we're home unpacking and finding things out about our neighbors we wish we hadn't (which I may or may not elaborate on later).

I'm still on vacation this week and am debating taking a few days to go visit my family. Thing is, I finished unpacking just this morning and am now trying to straighten everything back to the way it was before we left. The living room and dining room are once again tidy and relaxed, but I'm still trying to get the bedroom situated. That could easily take up the rest of the day. Still need to vacuum as well, but wanted to wait until everything was unpacked as sand can hide everywhere.

We haven't hooked Lappy (our laptop, so named after Strong Bad's laptop) up to the computer yet to transfer pictures we took at the beach this year, but as soon as we do I'll post a few.

Have a great afternoon!

No comments: