Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Fonts, pictures and visits (oh my?)

Please pardon me while I play with different fonts during the next few entries. I'm almost ashamed to admit I've spent most of the evening here just playing around with settings and stuff. There's so much else I should be doing around here.

I wanted to take a picture of my insanely clean refrigerator to share with the world, but my boyfriend took the camera to volleyball this evening. If I remember to take the picture tomorrow I'll be sure to post it right away. I know everyone is waiting with bated breath to see what's in my fridge...

Called my parents a little earlier and had a good chat with my dad. He knows how much I want to visit but also knows how much I've got going on here and told me to stay home and get a good handle on everything before I have to go back to work next week. Should I listen to him or go visit anyway?

My spiritual life has been lacking lately and I'd like to go to morning Mass tomorrow. Trouble is, my usual church (I say that as if I go regularly... who am I kidding?) has a tendency to halt weekday morning Mass during summer vacation. So... do I show up at 9 and look like an idiot if they've suspended morning Mass again or suck it up and go to the 6:45 Mass down the street? Will I even be awake then? Either way, I need to get my butt back to Mass on a regular basis. I've had a few issues with the Catholic Church which is why I go only sporadically. But as my trainer told me, "Honey, you've got to go for God, not for the church." I know she's right.

I love being home. I love planning dinner and actually having the time to cook it. I love not being too tired to keep my place picked up, clean and comfortable. We have got to win the lottery.

I'm going to get away from the computer for a while and watch the end of the Red Sox game. Hope Matt Clement's all right.








No comments: