Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Deadbeats and refrigerators

Well, the (deadbeat) neighbors I mentioned yesterday got into a little bit of trouble with the law last night. We've had our suspicions about them, and even after what another neighbor told us about when we got back from the beach on Saturday we were hoping we were all just overreacting. Well, they're drug dealers. And Lord only knows what else (I have suspicions of other things that I'd rather not mention right now). I heard a ruckus outside last night, saw the flashing lights and tried my best to peek out the curtains without being seen, but saw nothing other than two cops walking around. Heard a dog too but didn't see it. Found out this morning what happened from the neighbor who told us about last week's goings-on. I hope these people go away very, very soon. Either to jail, wherever they moved here from, a ditch - I don't care so long as they just.go.away.

On a lighter note, as promised, here's a picture of my sparkling clean refrigerator!



Went grocery shopping this morning so it doesn't look so sparse anymore. Actually it doesn't really look sparse, there was just no real food in there when I took the picture. Picked up a bottle of buffalo sauce marinade and am getting ready to go slather it over some chicken and throw it in the oven. Hope it's good!

1 comment:

tj said...

I love your new blog! Your fridge looks much better than mine, can I come over and raid it?