Thursday, August 09, 2007

Why do I love these things??

And why do I take the time to fill them out when there are so many other constructive things I should be doing?

It's an illness, I'm tellin' ya.

Stole it from a friend, and some of her answers are so close to what I would say that I just left them!

When's the last time you ran?
Please. Fat girls don't run.

Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Only the ones that were too small.

What are you dreading right now?
Well, I dread work every day. Other than that, nothing at the moment, thank goodness.

Do you celebrate 420?
What?

Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Since I started using the CPAP machine, typically I do. What a difference.

If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days", what would ya'll do?
Sit on the couch watching TV or playing something on the X-Box.

Who last grabbed your ass?
The Man.

Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Again... FAT GIRLS DON'T RUN!

Do you own a pair of Converse?
No.

Did you copy and paste this survey?
Of course. I’m too lazy to think one up myself.

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Mmm... raw cookie dough.

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?

I smacked that thing around like nobody’s business. I wanted my damn Doritos!

Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
That’s what they’re in the business for. Isn’t it?

Do you watch Trading Spaces?
Used to. Hildi finally got on my last nerve and I just couldn’t watch anymore. I mean, hay on the walls? wtf is wrong with her??

How do you eat Oreos?
Dunk them in milk for 15-20 seconds, then pop the whole cookie in my mouth.

Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Back in the day, yes. But now I live with him so I don’t have to do that anymore. :-)

Are you cocky?
Man who put hand in pocket... wait...

Could you live without a computer?
Probably.

Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Technically they’re sandals, but yes. And I wear clothes in the house too. Sometimes jewelry!

At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
9 or 10. Mom and Dad sat me down to tell me there was no Easter bunny, and I said something like, “Right, and I suppose there’s no Santa, either?” I was shocked!! Truly, I was very shocked. *sigh*

How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
3 house phones, 2 cell phones.
...and a partridge in a pear tree...

What do you do when you're sad?
Cry. And eat.

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Mom and Dad.

Last time you saw your best friend?
Two weeks ago last night. Hi Zee!!

Who or what sleeps with you?
The Man and the cats.

Are you in high school?

Happy to say I am not.

Is anyone on your bad side now?
Hmmm… sort of. Don’t know that I’d really say she’s on my bad side though. More like she’s on that really short list of people who annoy the living crap out of me every freaking day. I keep praying she'll quit.

What jewelry are you wearing?
Gold oval earrings, peridot necklace and ring, basket weave ring and a watch. Oh, and my braces. They’re shiny, so they’re bling, right?

What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Check email.

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
I’d be quite concerned if my anatomy was grey.

How do most people spell your name?
B… e… c… k… y…

Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
Why? I’ve got plenty of my own.

Where do you work?
A bank. What’s it to ya?

What are you doing tomorrow?
Same thing I do every day, Pinky... But tomorrow evening - woohoo! - it's Doctor Who Friday!!!

Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
Don’t rightly care.

Favorite name for a girl?
Bertha

Favorite name for a boy?
Aloisius

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Maybe.

When was the last time you left your house?
This morning.

Do you return your cart?
Always. And I always make sure to audibly bitch about the people who are too lazy to do so. Old people are the only ones I will excuse from putting the cart back, and will be more than happy to take care of it for them.

Do you have a dishwasher?
And thank goodness for it.

What noise do you hear?
The air conditioner chugging away in the living room. Some obnoxious children outside.

Would you survive in prison?
Yes. Yes I would.

Who is the youngest in your family?
Immediate family? I am. Otherwise it’s whichever one of my brother’s kids is the youngest. He has 9. I lost track of names after the 4th.

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack?
This is exactly why we all coordinate before the road trip, so none of has to worry about over packing. We’re so smart! S-M-R-T!

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
I know of someone with my name, yes.

What's the last thing you purchased?
Lunch at the 99.

Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
When I was much younger, sure. They’d pay for my movie tickets and stuff. But I’m a big girl now!

What brand are your pants right now?
What, they’re magic? The brand is going to change tomorrow? How do they do that?!

Ever been to Georgia?
Rode through it on a train once.

What irritates you most on the internet?
Stupid people.

What brand is your digital camera?
Olympus.

Do you watch movies with your parents?
Sometimes.

What song best describes your life right now?
“What I’ve Done” by Enter the Haggis

Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?

A little bit, yes.

Are you taking college classes right now?

No, but I’m starting next month.

Do you like sushi?

Ack! Hiss! Gag!

Do you get your hair cut every month?
No. More like twice a year.

Do you go online everyday?
Pretty much, yeah.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

so you're gonna try and take over the world again tonight? bwa-hahahahaha! i love Anamaniacs.

i may steal from you, iffn ok.
have a grand weekend, lovee!