Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I iz kollidge stoodint!

I did it. I signed up at a 2-year business college to get my A.S. (add another S, I dare ya) in Business Administration with a concentration in Management. Still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up, but this is a start. Only wish I'd done this, oh, 20 years ago?!

The Man took me to a late lunch/early supper on Sunday to celebrate. We went to the Outback, watched the Red Sox game (freakin' Eric Gagne...), ate some Bloomin' Onion, had me some baby back ribs, and between the two of us, we almost finished the humungo slice of chocolate tower cake, or whatever the heck it's called. If you've been to the Outback and ordered it, you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's insanely good. And rich. Needless to say, we walked out of there ready to burst at the seams, happily carrying home our doggie bag with more than enough left over for dinner Monday night.

----------

Heard the news today about Phil Rizzuto. I remembered this photo we took (below) in September 2005 when we made a trek to the Baseball Hall of Fame to see the Red Sox 2004 World Series exhibit. We both about died laughing when we came upon this "Holy Cow!" in one of the hallways.



Rest in peace, Phil.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

ummmmmm.
bloomin' onions.
mama like.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, Congrats on the business school. I always found that I was a much better student when it was my choice to go to school... Don't touch my mustache!!!! ;-)