Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sick!

And it's almost July! Jeez. Almost rescheduled the appointment I had with the doctor this morning. Glad I didn't. I've got a doozy of a sinus infection. All the symptoms have been there for about 2 weeks now, I just never put 2 and 2 together. No wonder I've been so tired and crankier than usual. Took my first dose of antibiotics earlier this evening and am hoping by tomorrow morning that at least the constant splitting headache I've had for the past week will cease to be. And I'm looking forward to not seeing stars every time I turn my head too quick, sneeze or stand up straight after feeding the cats or picking something up off the floor. Oddly enough, it feels like the antibiotics may already be working - the pressure in my head isn't quite as intense right now, I've been sneezing like a madwoman most of the evening (which the cats haven't been too pleased with), and my vision isn't quite so blurry. But unfortunately my stomach doesn't seem too happy with the medication. It'll just have to get over it!

15 days and 1-1/2 hours until the day I'm on vacation. I can hardly wait!

No comments: