Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sweet Pea

Our little Sweet Pea...



...is currently at the (best, we found out) animal hospital in Boston. Very long story short, she has congestive heart failure. I'm accepting any prayers/good thoughts that can be spared from anyone. Her prognosis is "guarded/fair" and they expect we'll be able to bring her home tomorrow. Once we get her home and things are as back to normal as they can be, maybe I can discuss the events that led to our discovery of it but right now, there's just no way I can talk about it.

Zee, I would have called to let you know, but I've had all I can do to talk to Mom & Dad without breaking down every half minute. I'll update ASAP.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh Becky....hugs to you right now...i'll keep you & your baby in my good karma & prayers..i understand how you feel & would feel the same if anything happened to my furbaby. keep me posted...love ya!

Anonymous said...

Becks, You know that my prayers and good thoughts are with you and Babs. When you can, get in touch. Zeeee.

Valerie said...

Becky - just checking in to see how Sweet Pea is doing...let me know when you get a minute...valerie