Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ahoy-hoy!

It's been a few weeks since I've logged on. Boy I've got a lot of catching up to do reading my favorite blogs.

Nothing too fun to talk about today. It's been busy. I've been tired. Haven't had the oomph to sit at the computer and put thoughts together once I'm done with the work day. Good news is, hopefully that will all be changing soon. Some of you know, some of you don't know, that I have sleep apnea. I'm heading to the hospital this evening for part two of my sleep study. Tonight I'll be using the CPAP machine, hopefully getting a good night of sleep, getting a proper diagnosis and then getting a machine of my own so I can sleep for a change. Huzzah! I do have a lot of problems falling and staying asleep for these tests though, so please wish me luck.

A few days after my last entry, The Man and I took a mini-vacation, went to visit my family in upstate NY and headed to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY. Took a ton of pictures which I would love to share right now, but it involves too much thinking. I'll share them soon. Promise. :-)

My friend and cousin "Zee" has a blood clot in her leg. Saying lots of prayers and sending good vibes, Zee! Please let me know how your next doctor visit goes.

Debating making a big spaghetti dinner this evening. Maybe if I have carbohydrate lag when I get to the hospital tonight I'll be able to fall asleep easily.

See? Even when I think I'm not thinking, I'm thinking. And that can be really scary.

Oh, oh, and I have a consulation appointment this Wednesday with a surgeon about getting the fibroid removed. That is, if I can get my prints from the imaging center before then.

Hope to be back soon and with a little more energy and a little more nonsense!

P.S. I've turned on word verification for comments. Because spammers bite.

1 comment:

tj said...

Hope everything went well with your tests!

The word verification thing is funny. I just had to type out "jcicezca".