Thursday, June 07, 2007

Because I feel like it

This meme brought to you by the letters v, a, l, e, r, i and e, and the number 12!

Thanks Valerie! Here's a picture for Elvis that I found on Cheezburger today:



1. Elaborate on your avatar. It's invisible.

2.What's your current relationship status? Happily taken by The Man.

3. Ever have a near-death experience? Meaning my life flashed before my eyes? Yeah, when I was broadsided back in... 2003? I still shudder every time I think about it, and what condition The Man would be in had he been with me, if he'd even survived. Take a look.





4. What is the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? The theme for Johnny Bravo. Haven't seen it in years, yet it just popped into my head and won't go away. Do the monkey with me!

5. Name a celebrity you would marry? Christopher Eccleston. Oh me, oh my. Those eyes. That face. That voice. Imagine waking up to it all every morning. Plus the fact that he's a humble and extraordinary human being. Daaaaaaamn.



6. Who will cut and paste this meme first? *vapid stare* Ummm...

7. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Nope.

8. Do you wear a watch? What kind? Yes. It's a solar Citizen's that The Man gave me for my birthday a few years ago.

9. Do you have anything pierced? Just the ears. One in each. Used to be two but they closed up a long, long time ago.

10. Do you have any tattoos? No, but I've thought about it - would love to get a Red Sox 'B' or a Haggis Head. I can't even use an Emjoi "razor", for goodness sake, how the heck would I deal with a needle jabbing my skin for hours on end?

11. Do you like pain? On the whole, no.

12. Do you like to shop? "Shop" is my middle name.

13. The last thing you paid for with cash? Honestly can't remember. My bet is an iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts, though.

14. The last thing you paid for with credit card? More stamping supplies! I need help.

15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom.

16. What is on your desktop background? Babs sleeping peacefully on the living room chair.

17. What was the last movie you watched? History of the World Part I. Groovus!

18. What was the last book you read? Chronicles of Narnia.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

gotta love me some Mel Brooks. damned if i didn't lend out my boxed set of his movies to a shmuck @ work, who's too damn cheap to buy them himself. *end rant*

love that picture, BTW! that kitty doesn't look pissed as much as scared outta his gourd!

Valerie said...

wherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
????????????????????????

(am i obnoxious, yet?)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd like to know that as well... Where are you????
Zeeeeeee =D